One of the many things we love to do at Manresala is to create visual content, digital storytelling. Today more than ever, brands need a video marketing strategy — this idea isn’t new. What has changed is how important video has become on every platform and channel.
Did you know… 1200% more shares are generated by social videos than text and images combined?
-5% of viewers will stop watching a video after 1 minute
-60% of viewers will stop watching by 2 minutes
-65% of viewers will watch more than 3/4 of a video
Video is no longer just one piece of your overall marketing plan. It’s central to your outreach and campaign efforts.
As a Communications Strategist, Lisa helps individual professionals, non-profit, and for-profit organizations successfully communicate objectives to meet internal and external goals. Her mission is to champion their cause, build-up organizational confidence, and creatively contribute to a client’s end goals that are reflective of their brand and their voice. Lisa champions a strategic communication plan that identifies the core message, objectives, target audience, and determines which communication platform best delivers the intended message, and devises a method of execution.
Strategically addressed communication plans:
– Focus on Your Target Audience
– Build’s Trust, Brand Awareness, & Loyalty
– Foster’s Relationships
– Engages Listening & Feedback
– Communicates Change & Maximizes ROI
– Creates Mechanisms to Measure KPI’s
2015 – Graduate Student – Master of Science in Corporate and Organizational Communication with a Minor in Social Media and Online Communities from Northeastern University – Boston, MA – GPA 3.8
2012 – Bachelors of Arts and Science – Sociology, Dallas Baptist University – Dallas, TX
Building Internal and External Communication Platforms, Social Media Strategizing, and Cultivating Online Communities
Experience in the following job-related competencies:
- Event Management
- Strategic Communications & Social Media Strategy
- Branding & Brand Management
- Leveraging Online Communities: Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, YouTube, Instagram, & LinkedIn
- Using Social Media Tools: WordPress, Weebly, Canva, PikToChart, MailChimp, iMovie, Animoto, GoAnimate, Final Cut, Cinemagraph Pro & SurveyMonkey
- Managing Social Media: Engagement, Curating, & Maintenance
- Creating Marketing Collateral using traditional and web-based methods
- Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint